What's new

Elephants flying at the speed of light

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
2,016
Reaction score
692
Location
Atlanta, GA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Dumbo ride at Disney Magic Kingdom. No tripod used.
What do you think?
image.webp
 
Yeah, that really IS pretty cool. How long was your exposure? I could never do that handheld! Too much hand tremor, I wouldn't have anything at all in focus.

It was 2 seconds. Not necessarily "hand held" so to speak, just leaned up against a pole as a brace.
 
It IS pretty cool.

Would have been cooler in landsacpe orientation to get all of the ride in frame!

My .02
 
Long exposures of Dumbo are always fun, but I think this one is just begging for a wider FOV. Still great colors, though, very vibrant.
 
Very neat!
 
Long exposures of Dumbo are always fun, but I think this one is just begging for a wider FOV. Still great colors, though, very vibrant.

Thank you!
I wish I had a tripod...I could have made it work with 17mm...just couldn't be next in line at the same time :1247:
 
Very cool. I'll have to try that next time.
 
Here is another one I took. Again, without a tripod. Shutter was slightly longer @ 2.5 seconds.
I liked the first post slightly better because you can see some of the Dumbo's changing elevation. But I like the background on this one better, no people.
image.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom