A Ayglnu13 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2005 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Oct 26, 2005 #1 Hey! I'm (sorta) new to this forum so I thought I would post some of my work to see what everyone thought. Thanks for looking! ~Amy
Hey! I'm (sorta) new to this forum so I thought I would post some of my work to see what everyone thought. Thanks for looking! ~Amy
saulmr TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 264 Reaction score 4 Location Juarez, Mexico Oct 26, 2005 #2 I like them!!
A Ayglnu13 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2005 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Oct 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks!
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2005 #4 Awesome textures in these...jus pump the contrast a bit and you got some stunners. I really like your tight crops; they emphasise the wrinkles and folds. My faves are bottom to top Great shots!
Awesome textures in these...jus pump the contrast a bit and you got some stunners. I really like your tight crops; they emphasise the wrinkles and folds. My faves are bottom to top Great shots!
A Ayglnu13 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2005 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Oct 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the idea! ~Amy
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 26, 2005 #6 i love elephants! thanks for sharing your shots! welcome to TPF Amy
V vipros TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2005 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Oct 26, 2005 #7 I like them. Where did you take the photos, in the zoo ?
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2005 #8 I like all of them...#2 seems to stick out most for me. Nice shots. :thumbup:
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2005 #9 those look great Good job
geoffros TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2005 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Oct 27, 2005 #10 there all awesome, #3 is really emotive. it looks like a sad old man
B bjfowle TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2005 Messages 81 Reaction score 1 Location Arlington, Tx Oct 27, 2005 #11 like someone else said, nice texture
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Oct 27, 2005 Banned #12 way to go !! these are just killer... you did a great job....and welcome aboard.. the black and white make these...
way to go !! these are just killer... you did a great job....and welcome aboard.. the black and white make these...
terri40 11 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,815 Reaction score 9,608 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #13 I agree; very nice texture you picked up by the close crop. Nice stuff! Welcome to TPF - hope to see more shots from you!
I agree; very nice texture you picked up by the close crop. Nice stuff! Welcome to TPF - hope to see more shots from you!
K KWillia3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2005 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Oct 27, 2005 #14 Those are excellent! esp. # 4! Texture and emotion!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2005 #15 Very nice captures. Eric