Elise at night

theRossatron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

Newbie here - so hello! I was originally going to post this in the critique question but after reading the rules apparently here is best! still appreciate any feedback. It was taken with a long shutter speed about 10 - 15 seconds with my old Sony V1 prosumer camera on shutter priority i think. I now have a 400D but have yet to have an opportunity to use it properly!

Someone may mention the horizon being off but I think it kind of works in this kind of surreal pic.

I adjusted the levels/contrast in photoshop to make the bottom half of the car darker as i think it accents the lines better than when you could see the details in the shadows.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

41081-car.jpg

Heya, Rossatron, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
A newbie who actually reads the guidelines to the Photo Critique Forum is - wow, hey! :D

This is an interesting photo and if you had told me this was the set up for a science fiction film with a space ship approaching a very foreign world, I would have believed you the same. Abstract as your picture is, it gave me this impression. I like it.

LaFoto said:
Heya, Rossatron, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
...if you had told me this was the set up for a science fiction film with a space ship approaching a very foreign world, I would have believed you the same.
I was thinking Batmobile in Gotham.

Welcome and nice photo. I think it works for me. Maybe a little lower angle to get a more detailed silhouette but you don't want to loose much of the background. Tilt is fine by me but I'm a big fan of tilts when used right. I'm not sure if getting the whole car in would work better or not.

Eric

:) thanks guys - yeah thought I'd read the rules and avoiding getting in trouble in my first post!

Thanks for the welcomes and the comments on the photo! cool forum by the way!

Most reactions

Back