Elmwood birds

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is another shot from my cemetery crawl. I caught these at Elmwood Cemetery in Memphis. There were hundreds of birds there..but I never saw one crow:confused: All of the birds moved around the cemetery in large flocks and when we approached, it was really cool to see a black cloud of birds take off.

160_6081pf.jpg

I flipped a coin to figure out what gallery to post in. If ya wanna move it over to the Nature...thats cool. :thumbup:

Well, I'll leave them here.
And what birds are they? Their heads are quite flat... jackdaws? They come really close to craws! So you definitely are on your way (provided those are jackdaws and not starlings or something else ... ;))

love how you caught these birds Carl, the pattern on their wings is awesome!
great tones!

Again, WOW! Nice movement in the wings... almost an Alfred Hitchcock feel to it. Great details in the birds and the b&w adds to the whole feel of the thing.

That is awsome Chiller! I like this a Lot!
Makes me wanna head out to the cemetery again..

man, this is really an interesting capture...made me stop to look at it really close..the eyes of the birds really show up well....

in memphis huh??? since its so southern, and your in a cemetary..you could have called it " i'll fly away".......old southern gospel song about dying..and heading to glory ....

cool shot chiller.... this would be a great on framed in a funeral home, dont ya think??? or maybe just my home...( sheepish grin...)

this makes me think of The Birds. haha very cool shot:thumbup:

Thanks all for your comments. I appreciate all of them.
LaFoto...not sure what these birds are. Most of them are all black. Some are all black with small speckles on them. Im pretty sure there were no crows there...grrr

Most reactions

Back