What's new

Emboss watch - Product photography

kfirg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
58
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi guys !

here is some photos (product photography) of my friend

what do you think about it ?

thanks a lot.

kfir.

*Photographed by Ayelt Stern

$Untitled-1-2.webp
 
It would benefit from just a little bit more negative space around the outside, I think. Feels just ever-so-slightly "crammed into the frame". I think that the bottom view needs to be moved to the left, so that it is not so far off to the right hand side.
 
Nice! Well done, good lighting. My only comment and it's a very minor one is that on the image in the lower right, I think it would have been better if you could the name on the side of the case more clearly. I agree with Derrel about the cramped feeling when looking at the smaller version, but in the full size it feels fine.
 
thank you guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom