PinkDoor

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pinkdoorboudoir.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been trying to step away from my natural lit areas in the studio, and really working hard on the dark spots and artificial lighting. I'm loving this image, but wanted to throw it out there for c&c. Thanks friends! :lovey:
$PinkDoor1.jpg

Very dark eye sockets cause by light from a high angle.

Eyes are the "window to the soul".
If we can't see the eyes, the subject has no soul.

I really like it! It makes me want to know more about her!!

It is also so clean and sharp!:)

I really like the style - I do a lot of this look myself, BUT.. I do agree with Keith; you need some light in the eyes. Have you considered a 'tri-flector'? They're easy to hand-hold, and work perfectly to get that little bit of light off of the key into the eyes.

I agree with you boys. . . I can see what y'all are saying about the eyes. I do have reflectors (plenty of them too!), and I'll grab my small one next time. The original intent of the set up was this (image below). . . but I snapped one of her looking into the camera and loved the mysterious feeling of it.
$PinkDoorJG.jpg

I really like that second one!
You should post more of your photos, there always so great!!! :)

I agree with you boys. . . I can see what y'all are saying about the eyes. I do have reflectors (plenty of them too!), and I'll grab my small one next time. The original intent of the set up was this (image below). . . but I snapped one of her looking into the camera and loved the mysterious feeling of it.
View attachment 83470
LOVE this one

Most reactions

Back