What's new

Emerald and Ruby CnC

are you sure you want CnC, seeing as when you get critique you take it like that.

1. I do like the colors of 1, 3. I am not a fan of the processing of 2.
Let me ask you this, what should I take from the photos? Really all they are is small portions of leaves on a branch or two. There are out of focus leaves that are distracting from the in focus portion.

In all, I'm not really seeing a clear subject that tells me why you took this photo. And, they all look pretty much the same anyway, so it's tough to critique them separately.

i enjoyed the contast between the bg and the subject, and the colors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom