What's new

Emerald Waterfall from Western North Carolina

flameshots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
31
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this gem on the side of the highway. I'm sure its been featured by others. I couldn't resist though. As always, any C&C is appreciated.

 
No landscape can be exclusive to one.... it is all about how you see that and interpret that...and you have achieved your own version very successful :thumbsup:
 
Thanks frequency! I think I really need to calibrate my monitor. It looks totally different on here than it does in lightroom. I still like it but it's just not as vibrant as I would like.
 
$Emerald-Falls-NC-M.webp

just played with a quick crop and lightened it in Elements - would have been better with more at bottom but the twigs weren't all that attractive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom