MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2007 #1 Hi
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Up :er:
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2007 #3 I've looked at this a few times. I guess I don't get it. This is a first for me though when it comes to your work.
I've looked at this a few times. I guess I don't get it. This is a first for me though when it comes to your work.
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2007 #4 Hehe, I like it. Wish the over all shot wasn't quite so dark, maybe a touch more contrast. But cool idea for sure!
Hehe, I like it. Wish the over all shot wasn't quite so dark, maybe a touch more contrast. But cool idea for sure!
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2007 #5 Very interesting. Made me go 'hmmm, neat'. I like it.