Empire Love

Love it aswell, the texture and tone suit it very well. I had the fortune of wandering around NYC a few years back, great place...a far cry from the countryside in Scotland where I live.

....ohhhhh....I think I might want to see the Empire State a little bit more important than it appears. To balance out the drama of the surrounding buildings. Maybe its not good like that, but I'd like to see it that way to be sure...if it were my image of course.

GeorgieGirl said:
....ohhhhh....I think I might want to see the Empire State a little bit more important than it appears. To balance out the drama of the surrounding buildings. Maybe its not good like that, but I'd like to see it that way to be sure...if it were my image of course.

I have a bunch of shots in my collection where the empire state building is the main noticeable object. On this shot I wanted to go for something different than I normally do. Even though the ESB is not the biggest building in the picture and is in the distance, you still can get a feel for just how massive it is and that it stands tall and proud amongst surrounding bullrings.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

djportalatin said:
I have a bunch of shots in my collection where the empire state building is the main noticeable object. On this shot I wanted to go for something different than I normally do. Even though the ESB is not the biggest building in the picture and is in the distance, you still can get a feel for just how massive it is and that it stands tall and proud amongst surrounding bullrings.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Oops, not "bullrings", meant "buildings". Stupid iPhone lol

Well it sure came out nice.

Most reactions

Back