Empire State Building, NYC

Bettybooty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:D
index.php

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get feedback. I know they may not be the best...

It's only been an hour you have to wait onger than that frequently.

It's an ok shot, not awe inspiring. I closer shot of the building would have been better in my opinion maybe without the other buildings in the way.

I agree, but my lens would only allow so much. This pic was taken from across the East River.

Welcome to the forum

You are more likely to get feedback if you images are displayed, rather than linked to.
Use the
tags

Also, you are new...you are more likely to get feed back once you have been around and have commented on other people's photos.

the city shot is really pretty. good job! welcome to the forum, and remember, alot of people look but dont comment..that just happens....but dont get discouraged!!

your doing great!

I don't have an FTP server at the moment so the only thing I can do is link to my other forum. Does this forum allow you to upload photos?

aprilraven said:
the city shot is really pretty. good job! welcome to the forum, and remember, alot of people look but dont comment..that just happens....but dont get discouraged!!

your doing great!

Thanks! I guess I come from a forum where they do nothing but chat, chat chat all day....I just wanted to come somewhere and get ideas.

Daniel said:
Just use www.imageshack.us to host your pics for here.

Thanks, I will give it a shot after lunch....I think I'm going to like it here. BTW, I am from Brooklyn, New York. I am not a transplant as we have so many, I have lived here my whole life. I grew up in the Greenpoint Williamsburg area which has become a haven for artists, music, photography. It was pretty wild to see that huge of a transformation in an area. Is anyone else from this area?

www.photobucket.com is also a good image host that many of us use.

There is an image gallery on this site, which you can use if you are a subscriber. I think it's $25/year and it helps keep the forum up and running as well as it does.

Very nice shots. I love the colours you got with the clouds in the background. I agree with Aprilraven. A lot of people will see your stuff, but will not comment.
Welcome to the forum. You'll love it here.

I like the colours in the sky. the buildings are a bit soft, but it's ok

ok, I'm giving image shack a shot....hope it works....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back