TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deadeyestudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
empirepost.jpg

Nice! I've only been to NYC once, but Empire State Building is the first place I wanted to go. Great building.

Thank You. I grabbed this frame from out in the north river. The light was good so I stood on the bow and braved the freezing cold for an hour wile getting a few city scapes.

andy warhol would have approved :) I like it

that's cool, good job

Great capture! It really does stand out. I like the B&W treatment.

Very good choice of B&W application. The angle of view is very nice too. Congratulations.

Whoa. That black sky.
Which filter brought it about like this? (I keep forgetting ... I usually just play with the sliders moving them to their max position this way and that way and another way ... until I am where I like to be in the process of the conversion).

Ah well, so many new NYC pics showing up here just now ... they create a longing inside of me. In April, it will have been three years (!) ago that I went (for the first and so far only time in my life). I wish I could go back...

Thanks Everyone. It was the blue filter mostly. I converted this in photoshop just as you described Lafoto. I did not like the noise as this one is for a client that wants poster size print 16 x 24 . I started over and did the conversion in .raw with CS3. Same results in looks but much better when enlarged. I will be trying a new to me paper that is ment for true B&W

Cheers DeadEye

nice. i have never seen a photo on the empire building from that angel. but a very nice B&W

Most reactions

Back