Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alternate title: Blatant jcdeboever ripoff

Not trying to cop your style jc!

admire-1.jpg

critique always welcome.

I suspect that @jcdeboever will be tickled to know that he has a style :biggrin-93:

Nice. Love the mannequin hand around the girl!

You can copy anything you want my brother. I'm blushing. I was copying from a Hedgecoe project, so there it is. Lol. For me, the key to this style is manual focus, shadows bumped down, highlights up, and a bump in contrast, in digital.

In film, push 2 stops, over agitate (which I have developed a bad habit of doing), and adjust the tone curves in the scanner. Believe it or not, I have found the cell phone camera to produce the best results for what it's worth.

:)
Thanks, all.

I didn't find any really nice reflections, no doubles, let alone quadruples. This was only worth posting because of the lucky timing on the hands around the walkers. I did have fun wandering around looking for them.

Thanks for the tips. I can see manual focus being essential in those multiple reflections.

Huh!

Thanks!

These are always interesting shots. Love the hand on her back and I suspect the other mannequin is grabbing the guy's foot to give him a little trip.

Most reactions

Back