Encounter with a weird home owner.

"yeah I did take a photo of your house. I cant tell you what it is for im not allowed to. But for fifty dollars I will delete it for you"

For $100, I'll delete it. For $50, I'll drop an 8x10 in the mail for you.

If I get the $100, I'll merrily reformat the card in front of them. I'd then put fresh cards in, continue shooting, and when I get home do a file recovery on the reformatted card.

I still get all my shots, plus $100.

sounds kind of shady and unethical, granted technically you did delete them, but I think my moral compass might stop me on that one.
oh wait, never mind, I was the one just saying to lie and you did take photos of the house to get the fifty bucks for the delete of what you never took....

"yeah I did take a photo of your house. I cant tell you what it is for im not allowed to. But for fifty dollars I will delete it for you"

If I get the $100, I'll merrily reformat the card in front of them. I'd then put fresh cards in, continue shooting, and when I get home do a file recovery on the reformatted card.

sounds kind of shady and unethical, granted technically you did delete them, but I think my moral compass might stop me on that one.
oh wait, never mind, I was the one just saying to lie and you did take photos of the house to get the fifty bucks for the delete of what you never took....

For $500, I won't report you to Homeland Security.

I must be lucky. It seems one of these types of posts pops up at least once a week. I've yet to be harassed. I rarely get approached at all, and if I do its either because they WANT me to take a picture for them or they are asking if I'm some sort of official for an event or magazine or something like that.

i'm probably already on all their lists..:lol:

i'm probably already on all their lists..:lol:

For $10,000,000, I'll get you removed from their lists.

I must be lucky. It seems one of these types of posts pops up at least once a week. I've yet to be harassed. I rarely get approached at all, and if I do its either because they WANT me to take a picture for them or they are asking if I'm some sort of official for an event or magazine or something like that.

Same here... Even had a guy ask me to take a picture of him taking a picture of me while I acted like I was taking a picture of him...

Same here... Even had a guy ask me to take a picture of him taking a picture of me while I acted like I was taking a picture of him...

Did he ask you to dress up in a big hamster suit? Because, well that should have been a red flag.. lol

....... Did he ask you to dress up in a big hamster suit? Because, well that should have been a red flag.. lol

$LargeBunny_front2.jpg

Well...if I were in your shoes, I would have taken a shot of her while she was accusing me, then I will warn her to stay away from me or I'll paste her mug on Facebook and Twitee and Google +...what sheriff? They don't care...you did not go inside her house to take photographs...she's paranoid.

She's afraid you're one of them government aliens here to abduct her to Planet Washington and give her probings with money, probably.

at the same time she wants protection by the government...

For $100,000, I'll walk the streets of Boston and shoot things while wearing that bunny suit.

For $100,000, I'll walk the streets of Boston and shoot things while wearing that bunny suit.

Before we send the money, how do we know you didn't already do this for free. :mrgreen:

Before we send the money, how do we know you didn't already do this for free. :mrgreen:

I can honestly and unequivocally state, that in all truthfulness, I have never, not once, ever, done this for free.

Most reactions

Back