Encounter with a weird home owner.

I can't stand these sorts of people. I had a shoot for a restaurant, where they wanted lots of candids of the waitresses interacting with the customers, cooks preparing food, that sort of thing. Well this one waitress repeatedly told me "I don't want my picture taken, please do not take my picture." I explained that the owners wanted candids of all the girls but I wont take her photo, if ones accidentally gets in there, it will be deleted.
Then the WHOLE night (I was there for 2 days, 6 hours each day) everytime she saw me coming her way she would turn around and walk the opposite direction. Leaving whatever customer she was talking to, midsentence without a word. She also took the back way to get food from the kitchen, resulting in a backup of orders since other girls couldn't reach their plates with her coming in the wrong way for pickup.
I eventually told the owners that I am obviously making this girl uncomfortable and asked them to talk to her, reassure her I will not be taking her picture. I didn't want to effect someone's work. They talked to her and the night went on. Until I needed to get pictures of the food being made and plated in the kitchen. Can you believe this ***** purposely stood in front of each and every plate and ignored my polite pleas for her to move a bit out of my way??? One cook specifically prepared their famous artichoke for me and dressed it and as I was adjusting my white balance she takes the plate and walks off. The cook and I both tell her I needed a photo of it. Her reply was "well I'm just too busy to wait on you to click your little camera." Luckily for her I didn't go street thug and lob a hot soup at her...

The owners told me on my last day there that she is being let go lmao.

......... Her reply was "well I'm just too busy to wait on you to click your little camera." .......

Sit down at on of her tables and put the camera away. Order a meal. When the check comes, figure 0 for the tip.

"Well, I'm much too busy to stop and calculate 15%....."

I would've told her to go ahead and call the sheriff. Some people aren't worth trying to communicate with. :(

Most reactions

Back