What's new

end of an era

Just Awesome!!! The colors and composition are just simply amazing! I think someone else said it best saying they are very epic!
 
Wow. Very nice work! I like #3.

These remind me of a movie I once saw, I can't remember the name though lol.
 
amazing! #3 is my favorite.

can you touch on your
processing technique a bit? or was it just hdr + tweeking
 
Amazing photos. #1 is my favorite, great color effect. They are all great.
 
amazing photo shoot. May I know what camera and lens do you use for that?
 
very professional work, truly great job on editing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom