spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #1 I took these shots at our old steelwork.. it's being dismantled to be turned into a new "city"... I hope you like them ...
I took these shots at our old steelwork.. it's being dismantled to be turned into a new "city"... I hope you like them ...
S Shane TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Northern Massachusetts Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #2 absolutely amazing. theyre all so epic and leave such an impact in my mind
lockwood81 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 887 Reaction score 0 Location Daytona Beach Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #3 Its almost like some set pieces were constructed just for those photos. Very cool. I like the color also.
Its almost like some set pieces were constructed just for those photos. Very cool. I like the color also.
hudsonp TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2007 Messages 171 Reaction score 0 Location NE Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #4 the color is so amazing, these almost look like digitally created art ("painted") very nicely done!
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 Jul 12, 2007 Banned #5 good job with the ''yellow'' adds a lot of ''drama'' in the pictures.
Photo-addict TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Jul 12, 2007 #6 Amazing. Loved the 3rd one!
Rabieshund TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2006 Messages 450 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #7 Very nice! Good balance between foreground and background in all shots!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #8 Excellent shots.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #9 Holy cow spako, I nominated #1 into the POTM thread, The texture, the mood, the subdued color, its just fantastic.
Holy cow spako, I nominated #1 into the POTM thread, The texture, the mood, the subdued color, its just fantastic.
S silver163 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2007 Messages 237 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #10 I must ask you, can you share your secrets?
B bakstreet TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2007 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #11 Excellent job! They look awesome.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #12 I love the processing done on these. Very creepy looking..........
A Aimzy TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2007 #13 I must say these imagines are quite breath-taking. Something that will stick in my mind for the rest of the day. If I had to pick one favourite though it would be #1.
I must say these imagines are quite breath-taking. Something that will stick in my mind for the rest of the day. If I had to pick one favourite though it would be #1.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 25, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 thank you for the comments and the nomination
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 25, 2007 #15 One word, WOW!