What's new

End of the Day

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This wasn't easy. The D800 has no articulating screen. I had to put the camera in the upper corner of the cab set the timer and pray.


End of the Day by Cosmonaut's, on Flickr
 
It seems maybe a little too dark for me but I like the image itself. It reminds me of a Texas editorial photograph. :)
 
It seems maybe a little too dark for me but I like the image itself. It reminds me of a Texas editorial photograph. :)

Maybe time to calibrate the monitor but it looks ok on my IPad.
 
cosmonaut said:
Maybe time to calibrate the monitor but it looks ok on my IPad.

Lol I'm on my iPhone so that probably makes a difference as well
 
Looks damned good to me. Great shot for a set-and-pray type :)
 
i find it difficult reach the targets...may be that was your purpose...
I have many great shots from you in my mind; probably because of that.....
 
Very nice image. I think it would add to the photo if you had a model (or whoever runs this thing) walking away from it, perhaps in the middle of him wiping sweat off his head with his forearm.
 
I like this very much. The light and feeling of "end of the day" is quite present. The sense of purpose and work is easy to feel in the image. Good story!
 
Thanks all.
 
Today i made some mistakes by viewing images in the wrong light..... now i watch this image in the room light (fluorescent) and i see the image beautiful.... so i change my earlier evaluation...now i feel the image and its pulse :D
 
Pretty cool man. Shoulda pulled those shirts off the seat. Fun job
 
Pretty cool man. Shoulda pulled those shirts off the seat. Fun job

Yeah that is the first thing I noticed when I got home. I tried cloning but it looked like a hack job. Good eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom