End the Canon/Nikon debate once and for all??? (Part 1)

Canon, Nikon, or film??

• Total voters
cartoon-lynched.jpg

I can't............the lenses screw on in the opposite direction. Too much to have to re-learn. As it is I'm having a hard enough time trying to remember which side of my truck the gas cap is on. First truck I've ever owned where it's on the driver side.

malachite said:
I can't............the lenses screw on in the opposite direction. Too much to have to re-learn. As it is I'm having a hard enough time trying to remember which side of my truck the gas cap is on. First truck I've ever owned where it's on the driver side.

Well, you dont' have a Chevy, then, do you? You actually drive something other than CHEVY? Don't you know that all other brands are inferior?

i put 20D i dont klnow why though, looking at an image you cant really tell, but then when comparing the brands they have different lenses, and different camera setups- thats what the debates are about not really the images they produce.

i put 20D i dont klnow why though, looking at an image you cant really tell, but then when comparing the brands they have different lenses, and different camera setups- thats what the debates are about not really the images they produce. Although the lenses have a big effect on the images as well

Shark said:
ksmattfish said:
Shark said:
So to those of you who espouse one platform over the other, here's your big chance. I'm throwing down the gauntlet--put your money where your mouth is and tell me if this photo was shot with a Nikon D70, a Canon 20d, or my buddy's film SLR??

If your point is that there is very little difference between the three as far as most folks are concerned, I would have to agree.

Exactly! :D :thumbsup:

Excellent, and you can add me to the "Does it matter?" camp :D

Most reactions

Back