What's new

Endeavour

spacefuzz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
318
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Space Shuttle Endeavour over the Golden Gate while I was in San Fransisco for the PSA conference. I ended up converting to B&W since it was so back lit, does it work?
 

Attachments

  • $8018530705_90b23c6f36_b.webp
    $8018530705_90b23c6f36_b.webp
    264.3 KB · Views: 112
  • $space shuttle.webp
    $space shuttle.webp
    574.6 KB · Views: 144
Oh MANNNNNNNNNNNNN! Freaking awesome man!
 
Sure does! Work in b&w and all in all!
I know where you were standing when you took it, ha! My feet have tread the same spot several months ago. :) No space shuttle being brought past then, though...
 
You couldn't ask for a better scenic backdrop for the Endeavor's last piggyback flight. :thumbup:
 
I'm pretty sure the colored picture isn't as good as the b&w! good job!
 
I'm pretty sure the colored picture isn't as good as the b&w! good job!

thanks! And your correct, the color version is really washed out and back lit unfortunately. The bridge looks black.
 
Very nice! What a great background!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom