Endless Horizon

KillerChaos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot i took awhile back at my grandma's farm. I also have it converted into B&W which i'm posting as well. Here they are:
DSC00937.jpg

And the B&W conversion:
SkyBW.jpg

Why don't you use the THIRD link on offer at Photobucket, that would make you photos show right in your post and would save the viewers from having to click on a link?!
Only if you use the third line (with the [ IMG]xxx[ /IMG]-brackets already round the URL will the photos show, it does not work if you use just the URL line and try to work with the insert-image-icon on here...

The conversion would need quite a bit of additional work to make it look interesting. As it is, it is quite flat and grey and lacking of contrasts.

Where is the focal point in the photo, anyway?

Why don't you use the THIRD link on offer at Photobucket, that would make you photos show right in your post and would save the viewers from having to click on a link?!
Only if you use the third line (with the [ IMG]xxx[ /IMG]-brackets already round the URL will the photos show, it does not work if you use just the URL line and try to work with the insert-image-icon on here...

The conversion would need quite a bit of additional work to make it look interesting. As it is, it is quite flat and grey and lacking of contrasts.

Where is the focal point in the photo, anyway?

Because i just now looked and noticed they(photobucket) added those options after reading your thread. My pics always used to show up in my threads on here. Which option is it? Website/Email, or the Message Board one?.

"IMG code" ... as I was saying: the third line from above on offer (and it have always been three lines - for as long as I can remember).

Just copy the IMG code that's under every picture in Photobucket. And paste it here. That's all! :D
(so you don't have to use the 'generate HTML and IMG code' button)

pascal

There i figured it out finally and edited my original post. So what do yall think?

Most reactions

Back