Engaged couple portrait. C&C Please

burnws6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0304copy.jpg

It's good, but to me there's something about the guy's face that looks a little off. Could be his smile, could be HIS right eye with the lighting ... not really sure. I would also clone out the stray hair over the woman's left breast.

It's good, but to me there's something about the guy's face that looks a little off. Could be his smile, could be HIS right eye with the lighting ... not really sure. I would also clone out the stray hair over the woman's left breast.

Ahh, thanks lol. Didn't even notice that hair.

very pretty- could just be my monitor, but I am seeing an orangish/red sheen in the highlight areas on their foreheads? I would clone out the stray hair on her, and maybe do a slight bit of healing on his complexion? Also the hot spot on the noses if you can smooth them out might be nice.

very pretty- could just be my monitor, but I am seeing an orangish/red sheen in the highlight areas on their foreheads? I would clone out the stray hair on her, and maybe do a slight bit of healing on his complexion? Also the hot spot on the noses if you can smooth them out might be nice.

Good catch on those hot spots. I'll post a revised version later on.

Here's another one from that day:

DSC_0258copy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back