Engagement Photos from fall...

I really like their pose in the last photo!
They are a bit flat in contrast, it is no one's monitor giving off the impression.
I am SURE the prints are all good! Crisp and sharp and all that.
Scanning in prints - so I find of late - practically ruins a good photo. My (still to be considered new, but it is from my birthday before the last, i.e. from December 2004) scanner no longer satisfies me at all.
And I was so happy about it when I first got it. Seemed so much better than its predecessor. Can they sort of "decalibrate" themselves? So that they require some fixing after a while? Could that be the reason? For my "Leica"-sunset photos in the Landscape Gallery show only too clearly that all I nowadays get are soft scans --- from the crispest of prints!

Thanks for the complements everyone! The last Picture was one the girl wanted to do, we walked past this tree and it had a picnic table next to it so while I was checking out this gazebo she hopped up there and said she wanted her picture there I said good and had her boyfriend hop up on the table. then I stood on a small rock wall on alittle bridge that crossed a creek right infront of the tree. Seems all worked out well.
I have a hard time shooting hands, so sometimes I tend to hid them... I seem to focus on them because Ive shot them too many times and they distracted from the rest of the image... danm hands!

I tell you what, it was fall... and chilly but Ilove people in Sweaters... And I refuse to shoot people wearing giant LOGOs... thats a big NO NO in my book! Although I think if his girlfriend didnt make him he would have worn a tiedied shirt... they are "earthy people" and thats why I love them...
thanks for the complement!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back