English people

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just realized that I didn't show you my pictures from London! You've seen only 3 of them! What a shame :p
So here goes a "people series".

Very abstract picture - a feet shot in Lady Diana Monument in Hyde Park. I wanted to submit it as a "Summer" challenge but there was nothing like this. So here you go:
london_205.jpg

this little girl as playing in the same place as the previous shot. She was so cute that I had to take a pic of her :) even if it is not very artsy
london_203.jpg

People inside the London Eye, enyoing a sunset:
london_170.jpg

And a policeman :)
london_064.jpg

At last you come to think about putting up some more of your London-pic, Mentos! I have seen them all only on the little display of your camera and can't wait to see some more of them in a larger size up here!!!!

Where's the one person (would go well with the "people" series) who you (no Magda) discovered sitting on the running track, looking all exhausted, though she never ran even one metre? ;)

ah ok okhere you are Corinna:
london_010.jpg

that's me :D

Oh, REALLY????? ;)
Well, who would have thought that!
Congrats again to Magda for this photo! Please tell her and tell her I said "hallo", ok?

these are all very nice photo's. I liked that one with the feet, but I really loved that one inside the london eye :shock:

LaFoto said:
Oh, REALLY????? ;)
Well, who would have thought that!
Congrats again to Magda for this photo! Please tell her and tell her I said "hallo", ok?

No problem :) thx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back