Enoying my 20D!

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys. Here's some new shots I've taken over the last week or 2 with my new 20D. I love it. :)

Let me know what you think!

dusk.jpg

dusk2.jpg

twilight_ladue.jpg

going_my_way.jpg

It's obvious the 20D will be going back since it appears to be defective. :lol:

Incredible shots all Matt. Well done. :thumbsup:

photobug said:
It's obvious the 20D will be going back since it appears to be defective. :lol:

Incredible shots all Matt. Well done. :thumbsup:

:lol: I think I'll keep it, defects and all. :p

Thanks Jim :)

Amazing shots! Did you use the 10D prior to this?

Thanks Alison!

No, I used the Digital Rebel. I still have it. It's nice to have a backup, and have two bodies. One with a wide angle, and one with a telephoto :)

Digital Matt said:
Thanks Alison!

No, I used the Digital Rebel. I still have it. It's nice to have a backup, and have two bodies. One with a wide angle, and one with a telephoto :)

Absolutely! We just bought a 20D as a second camera for the business. I use the 10D and my business partner has the 20D for now. Will be interesting to see if there are noticable differences.

I think the main noticeable difference is speed and buffer, which I really appreciate coming from the Drebel. With an 80x cf card the 20D will shoot 33 high res jpgs at 5 fps before clogging up. I don't shoot in jpg ever really, but I never run out of room in raw. I love that :)

Great work Matt. I hear the 20D is absolutely awesome and you've proved that here! :thumbsup:

Hi D Matt,

Simply.... beautiful. I think your choice of subject and composition is captivating.

I love the cam you are using, and hope to own it some time soon.

Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back