S SCguy TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2008 #1 Here are a few pics I took at Epcot when I went there last week. Two are flower shots and one is over the pond/lake. C&C please. RD
Here are a few pics I took at Epcot when I went there last week. Two are flower shots and one is over the pond/lake. C&C please. RD
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2008 #2 I was just there on Friday! The first one is my favorite!
S SCguy TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Wow. I was there Thursday. I had a great time until I got a migraine before the fireworks started. RD
Wow. I was there Thursday. I had a great time until I got a migraine before the fireworks started. RD
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 #4 i would say try and focus the first two a little better and maybe offset your pictures a little so the subject isn't right in the center
i would say try and focus the first two a little better and maybe offset your pictures a little so the subject isn't right in the center