Reaction score
Website
www.pierrekitney.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

PK-2007-06-23-0050bw.jpg

PK-2008-02-15-2410.jpg

Some recent shots....

Look quite concrete to me, as opposed to abstract, but so well...

The first IS perfect. Wonderful photo. Just beautifully composed. I wish I could see it at even larger than your chosen 700x479px.

And the harsh contrasts of the second are also really good.
You apparently know quite well what you are doing when you take your camera out!!! The winter landscapes show me that, too (though I never commented on those).

Thank you LaFoto and Ls3d :D

so nice to get positive comments and feedback...

maybe I need to look up the definition of abstract...clearly I miss the point...lol

:mrgreen:

Yup the first shot is just epic! i think the clouds compliment the power of the horse just perfectly! powerful but gentle.

gorgeous pictures, I love photographing horses, they're so graceful. My horse is my favourite model, cooperates better than people. ;)
I absolutely adore the first one, looks almost magical.

The first one is beautiful, but the second one is absolutely perfect IMO!!! I love the power the image portrays. Andalusians are my favorite breed, which this horse appears to be? I think it is stunning!

I love the detail in the second, don't care if whites are blown out. I think it looks great the way it is.

The first is stunning, however I would crop the photo top down to remove the black sky. I think a square format. Just my opinion. Either way, like them a lot.

-Nick

Most reactions

New Topics

Back