What's new

Ergo Rest as chest pod - - photo?

cascadesjohn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Salem, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have searched the Web for a picture of the Ergo Rest Multi-Pod being used as a chest support device. There are pictures of it being used on a car window, but I need to see clearly how it works as a chest support. (I found one picture but the Multi-Pod is hidden from view.) If anyone can direct me to a good photo, I'd appreciate it.
 
Thanks a million. Believe it or not I google-imaged, too, but either didn't enter the search term wisely or wasn't patient enough. You're in my will!
 
I google the title of your post.

Ergo rest as a chest pod.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom