ISO 64
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
200 mm

20180501-untitled-162-Edit-Edit.jpg

20180501-untitled-166-Edit-Edit.jpg

20180501-untitled-158-HDR-Edit.jpg

20180501-untitled-162-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

#1 Overall nice portrait. The light and shadow ratio on the face works well for her. Might have been better to raise the light on the right to take it off the neck so much and illuminate the hair more. Maybe just a tad smoothing on the chin area.
#2 Really nice portrait. Only comment would be as #1 to do a little smoothing to even out the skin texture.
#3 Just not a fan of the pose or look.
#4 Is a classic shot, well done! Again it might benefit from evening out the skin texture.

Lovely portraits................

Thanks!

#1 Overall nice portrait. The light and shadow ratio on the face works well for her. Might have been better to raise the light on the right to take it off the neck so much and illuminate the hair more. Maybe just a tad smoothing on the chin area.
#2 Really nice portrait. Only comment would be as #1 to do a little smoothing to even out the skin texture.
#3 Just not a fan of the pose or look.
#4 Is a classic shot, well done! Again it might benefit from evening out the skin texture.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Enezdez

In case you guys are curious the third (3rd) picture is composed of two (2) shots & received an HDR treatment in LR (I had a misfire with the speedlite, in other words I kept pressing the shutter release & did not allow for recycle time; thus a really dark image).

When processing I had the idea of HDR since I had one (1) properly exposed - instead of simply deleting the image...overall I am pleased....

Cheers,

Enezdez

In case you guys are curious the third (3rd) picture is composed of two (2) shots & received an HDR treatment in LR (I had a misfire with the speedlite, in other words I kept pressing the shutter release & did not allow for recycle time; thus a really dark image).

When processing I had the idea of HDR since I had one (1) properly exposed - instead of simply deleting the image...overall I am pleased....

Cheers,

Enezdez

Interesting!! It reminds me of the senior picture look from 60's

Cheers,

Enezdez

Interesting!! It reminds me of the senior picture look from 60's

I guess I am a little younger but it reminded me of the school pictures too (that's why I like it)... lol

Thanks @smoke665 !

Number three is the one that caught my attention with her head angled up slightly. Very nice set.

#2 I would bin. You seem to be a fan of cropping the face vertically.. I'm not a fan in this case. Just my 2 cents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back