What's new

Escape (C&C please)

jjphotos

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
32
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken while enjoying the autumn scenery near sundown.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8837.webp
    IMG_8837.webp
    791.3 KB · Views: 214
It's pretty subtle. It doesn't scream out, but it kinda' grows on you.
 
I had to look at it big to really appreciate it.
 
You seeing ... using ... the light and shadows to enhance the Milkweed is appreciated.
 
I think my favorite part of the image are the seeds. I would have focused on those, but capturing the whole plant was an interesting choice. I definitely agree with what Derrel said; the image does grow on you.
 
I don't know that it needed the crop. I think it's just one of those pictures that the detail so minute, and it's of an objective so few people really ever look at closely, that it takes some examining to really appreciate what you're seeing. I think it would look brilliant blown up to at least 20x30 and printed on aluminum.
 
I like it, but the background is a bit to busy and it makes the plant blend into it.
 
I like the way the color pops out of the dull background. And the wispy fibers are in terrific focus. Envious :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom