What's new

Ethereal

Peter Lik is a fine art photographer that is internationaly known. He took a shot there and it is titled "GHOST" Google it. He sells his prints for 1000's easily. His big wall prints go for around 25-30 thousand. I saw his gallery in Vegas a few months ago. I is amazing.
 
Peter Lik is a fine art photographer that is internationaly known. He took a shot there and it is titled "GHOST" Google it. He sells his prints for 1000's easily. His big wall prints go for around 25-30 thousand. I saw his gallery in Vegas a few months ago. I is amazing.
I am quite sure the images from his website do the images very little justice. It would be great to see them in person.

However, as crazy as it sounds, squirl033's capture is amazing (I like it more than the "Ghost" Image).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom