What's new

EUniqe's Photography

EUniqe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Ivrea, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

New guy here, i'm much looking forward to becoming part of the community here :).

Anyway enough of the introduction, here's a selection of my shots.

Tell me what you think :)
 
Last edited:
well you guys seem real interested. might try another forum.
 
LOL... It was still early in the US.
 
Yeah might want to wait longer than an hour lol, but whatever floats your boat
 
Not to mention I've never seen a forum where intro threads get a ton of hits... it's a fact of internet life.

I'll tell you what else is a fact of internet life... when you say things like threatening to find another forum... it only makes you seem juvenile and silly, and no one here likes dealing with a pouty "Pay attention to me, dammit!" type either.

That being said... should you choose to learn a little patience and stick around the forum, it's a great community of people that is both informative and fun. Instead of waiting for a "hello there!", jump into the threads, post some of your work, get involved in discussions, and you'll notice people starting to respond to you.

This isn't meant to be mean, I'm just letting you know how this (and most) forums operate.

Like I said, I hope you'll stick around long enough to realize how great this place is. And if you do... then I'd like to say:

Welcome aboard! Enjoy. :sillysmi:

Kudos, Erose!

and... she pretty much said what was on my mind as well..haha.. so +1 to that! ^^^^..

and if you choose to stick around... welcome to tpf~ Just dont get your chonies all tangled if you dont get comments right away.. mmk? :D
 
Edit because: I screwed up big time again, and got it all wrong. :blushing:
 
Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't welcome you to the forum right after you arrived...I was busy re-filling the punchbowl, the downstairs bathroom toilet had clogged up, and I needed to pop another batch of appetizers into the oven,and had to wait 22 minutes for them to bake,and then I had to go glad-hand all the out of towners who showed up....whew...so, sorry for the sweaty handshake!


Anyways, glad you could make it to the party all the way from Italy. We'll try and show you a good time while you're here. Not all Americans are uncouth and snippy...grab a glass of vino from the no-host bar, okay???
 
well you guys seem real interested. might try another forum.
41 minutes later.....Thank you! :thumbup: :scratch::salute::scratch:

:addpics:

You might want to take another look at that time-line there KmH...it would appear to me that he waited a MONTH and a DAY for a response..:lol: Your smart-alecky comment about "41 minutes" ought to be "a MONTH and a DAY, and 41 minutes." No????

See there in his original post? He made that on 07-13 and today is 08-14...

It's also possible that our new member is a non-native English speaker...
 
He did have some photos in his original thread. Your post and KmH's posts were rather juvenile. Not everybody is a forum-bunny like you erose86...really, your attitude is pretty pathetic. Lame, really. Not a SINGLE poster in this thread, beginning with Schwettylens, even LOOKED at the timeline...nope...everybody seems to have missed the **ACTUAL** length of time the OP waited. Give a newbie a break, why dontcha'???

Seriously, your attitude is juvenile. Like 6th grade...instead of making amends and apologizing for being a smart-A$$, you're actually defending acting catty and superior...
 
This is all crap take it like a man or at least a human being! All this whining about not getting a super fast reply to a intor thread. They take time, this is a activity and a time killer, not a job or a responsibility. NOBODY needs to reply to any post in no legth of time. I didnt get this many replys in my intro so fast, hell I still don't have this many, but I'm not crying about it.... Oh um, wait, I never did one. Hmmm! Nevermind then. Carry on:(

(Sneaks out of the room)

Bygones!
 
He did have some photos in his original thread. Your post and KmH's posts were rather juvenile. Not everybody is a forum-bunny like you erose86...really, your attitude is pretty pathetic. Lame, really. Not a SINGLE poster in this thread, beginning with Schwettylens, even LOOKED at the timeline...nope...everybody seems to have missed the **ACTUAL** length of time the OP waited. Give a newbie a break, why dontcha'???

Seriously, your attitude is juvenile. Like 6th grade...instead of making amends and apologizing for being a smart-A$$, you're actually defending acting catty and superior...

I will refrain from calling you names as you have done to me, because on certain things I respect your opinion and knowledge. However, no, I am not going to appologize, because there is nothing to appologize *for*. I stated *my* opinion, which was, in case someone missed it, that I think it's silly for someone to get upset about no replies on an *intro* thread. A good number of the members here never got a response in their intro threads and yet that hasn't kept them from getting involved in the community here. Hell, there are *C&C* threads that never get a response... and those people continue to take part anyway.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being a "forum bunny" (whatever that means). If the OP wanted to get involved, that's all he had to do, rather than waiting for some apparent sign to move forward. That's not cattiness... it's simply just a fact of [internet forum] life.


Dear Mr. Pot...

:lol:

Well, one man among the bunch...KmH...able to admit he screwed up..the rest of you, acting like bozos...and contributing exactly zero.

Give the newbie a break,and stop acting like junior high-schoolers...like KmH did..he manned up...you others could take a page from his book and can the bitterness and the whining and admit that you jumped on somebody under clearly false pretenses...you did not even pay ATTENTION to the original post. What tools.
 
Enough with the name calling and personal attacks

Justify it in your own mind however you wish.

You are no better than those you choose to demean.
It's apparent you add to, and feed off of the very drama you have such disdain for.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom