EvdB Photography blog

FrosteR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a blog where I post the photos I make, I usually post a new photo every day, ranging from sports photos to macro (extreme close-up of anything) to photos of the stars in the sky, literally anything that seems interesting.

I would appreciate if you could take a look and possibly give some feedback on my photos, what do you like and what don't you like? I'm always looking to improve myself :)

The link to my blog is:
EvdB Photography
LinkBlank.gif

Thanks!

Additionally you could follow me on twitter at:
Twitter
LinkBlank.gif

I will tweet whenever a new photo is uploaded as well as some of my other interests :)

(No I'm not trying to spam, I'm simply looking for more feedback on my photos so I can improve myself)
If this is in the wrong sub-forum, please move it! I only just discovered this forum and I wasn't sure where to post it!

Firstly, if you want real feedback, select specific photos. Secondly, links aren't such a good idea. Most people prefer to see the photo without clicking on anything. If you haven't learnt how to upload a photo yet, there's a post in the beginners forum on how to do just that.

By the way, you've got some nice shots up there. Keep it up!

Alright thanks! Yeah I've collected them all on my blog, hence why I linked it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back