What's new

Even the locals love the view....

Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
2
Location
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple form our recent trip to Tasmania

A wild Wallaby enjoying the scenery.





A view down to Wineglass bay. After taking an hour to walk up to this view from behind this hill, we (my wife) decided we wanted to walk all the way down to the beach aswell...... (a further hour)

Click on pictures for better res version.
 
STUNNING shots Hoppy!!!!!!!!!!

The view/framing on that first one is so beautiful. And the colour of the water, white sand and curving beach in the second is just spectacular.
 
the second one is nice, however I do wish there was less of the two hills in the foreground. Just MHO.
 
AHHhh... That 2nd photo looks like Heaven!! where's the beer?!!
 
STUNNING shots Hoppy!!!!!!!!!!

The view/framing on that first one is so beautiful. And the colour of the water, white sand and curving beach in the second is just spectacular.

Thanks Anty. Penguins have always been my favourite..

love the second one :)

Thanks

love that second one!!!

Much appreciated

the second one is nice, however I do wish there was less of the two hills in the foreground. Just MHO.

I can see what you mean, and did take a shot with that in mind but I feel the hills in the foreground and to overall composition and give a feel of distance.

great color

Everything in Tasmania seemed bright and colourfull

AHHhh... That 2nd photo looks like Heaven!! where's the beer?!!

Apart from the long hike up hill, Heaven is about right...
Sorry no beer...:grumpy:
 
wow the second shot is amazing I love it...i wish i can visit Tasmania again.
 
let me guess, the poor little Wallaby jumped over the ledge before you could bore it to death with stories of motorbikes :lol:

nice shots Hoppy, just a shame you had to come back to the UK ;-)

see you at work next week
 
these are great, love the compo and colors in them :)

Thanks for that

wow the second shot is amazing I love it...i wish i can visit Tasmania again.

Thanks. I must say I want to go back aswell

:mrgreen:

:hugs:

:hugs: :heart:

let me guess, the poor little Wallaby jumped over the ledge before you could bore it to death with stories of motorbikes :lol:

nice shots Hoppy, just a shame you had to come back to the UK ;-)

see you at work next week

Have to agree.

Penguins are deffinately FAR BETTER than Otters :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom