Evening Light...but at a Different Pond

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Something a little different again. C&C welcome and appreciated. Thanks very much for looking. :)

eveninglight_pond.jpg

Thanks very much for looking. :)

NJ

Your border is too wide.

Dude, I can't think of anything that's missing. When I look at your offerings here, all I want to do is put on something like The Allman Brothers, fire up a fatty and just slip off the edge of reality. Hmmm...errrr..., but I don't do that second thing any more.

Well done. (but I like my steaks medium-rare).

I love everything about the shot, except for the cloud movement... looks too weird.

beautiful!!! i don't think that the clouds are distracting, i think that they make the shot flow, great job!!!

Those clouds are trippy... in a good way.

Sweet shot.

Your border is too wide.

Dude, I can't think of anything that's missing. When I look at your offerings here, all I want to do is put on something like The Allman Brothers, fire up a fatty and just slip off the edge of reality. Hmmm...errrr..., but I don't do that second thing any more.

Well done. (but I like my steaks medium-rare).

What do you mean my border is too wide?? ha ha, good one! Allman Brothers, ya, sounds good. Or maybe some Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon, or Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven...

Thanks for very nice comments kundalini! :)

I love everything about the shot, except for the cloud movement... looks too weird.

Thanks Scott for the opinion.

I agree with Scott...the clouds make me dizzy and they're very distracting.

Joanna

Thank you for your opinion.

Yes, HDR.

beautiful!!! i don't think that the clouds are distracting, i think that they make the shot flow, great job!!!

Thank you Empress for the kind words! :)

Those clouds are trippy... in a good way.

Sweet shot.

Thanks Robbie. Much appreciated! :)

Nice picture. I know that's an HDR, but I just have one question do you just do different exposures or do you add different skies/backgrounds? I really want to start doing HDR's any info would be great.

the HDR is ok, but it gives things a little bit too fake of a look in this one i feel...
the trees just feel too orange for me.
i like the composition though

Nice colors, beautiful lighting. Wonderful photo!

Most reactions

Back