What's new

evening/night shots utila (honduras)

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
0
Location
Muskoka Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was the first evening it wasn't pouring rain, so i fanally got the camera out, set it on the arm of a deck chair and took some shots,

1
MWYJ2235sm.jpg


2
MWYJ2249sm.jpg


3
MWYJ2271sm.jpg


4
MWYJ2272sm.jpg
 
So you went to Honduras for some summer in the midst of the Canadian winter and all you got was rain?
Oh!

Of these, I think I like the third best. Motion in the flag - and those sunset colours. Nice of the Capt-D-Josh to have left in the time between 1 and 3. There are prettier boats out there, I think ;). Though some that then DO arrive bob up and down on the waves... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom