Evening walk in the forest .:HDR:.

Froggy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody,

HDR done in Photomatix from 3 shots with standard exposures (-2EV, 0EV, +2EV)

Thanks to let me know what you think :)

3390791222_e3752d279f_b.jpg

3390070527_282e02355c_b.jpg

Dude, you've got the sun smack-dab in the middle of that first shot. You need to Google The Rule of Thirds and learn about composition before you ever pick up a camera again.

I'm totally kidding. Smiley face. Those are both gorgeous shots, and the centered sun works beautifully (especially with the slanted hilly horizon). I'd be proud to hang that one on the wall. Nice job!

Jon

great first shot

I like the first the best, great job.

they look very natural

Thanks a lot to you all :D

Dude, you've got the sun smack-dab in the middle of that first shot. You need to Google The Rule of Thirds and learn about composition before you ever pick up a camera again.

I'm totally kidding. Smiley face. Those are both gorgeous shots, and the centered sun works beautifully (especially with the slanted hilly horizon). I'd be proud to hang that one on the wall. Nice job!

Jon
Hehe, at my first reading, I didn't understand well what you said and I believed that you were very serious :p
Thank you guy

Both lovely shots Froggy - the first is the strongest for me.

Plenty of interest in the photo from the great flowers showing in the foreground right back to the sun shining through the tree in the center of the frame.

Very nice and natural lighting overall - the tones are very subtle for hdr - really well processed.

daithi

That first one is gorgeous, and I registered on this forum just to reply regarding that photograph.

While I've been struggling to figure out what HDR is and why it's used, this photo beautifully demonstrates. Definitely a wall-hanger.

Very nice. There aren't a lot of shots I'd like with the sun centered like that, but this is one. It's also a shot that takes advantage of what HDR offers.

Most reactions

Back