I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For example, have you ever left anything in your pockets while you wash your clothes? Occasionally someone might leave some change in their pocets...a pen could be pretty bad...stuff like that.

Yesterday I left $350 in my pants pocket when I washed them. I didn't ruin the money but I sure felt stupid. The sad part was that they were all crisp, brand new $20 bills just out of the bank for their first circulation.

ok I can say something about my friend... not me... :) she was running for the bus, crossing the street on the red lights and... she lost her shoes in the middle of busy street :) the shoes have just fallen from her feet :) and.. she was still running :) she didn't stop to take them, when she reached the pavement (partly "naked") she stopped and realised she was without boots. What has she done then? she just picked the up walking between speeding cars

This didn't happen to me, really it didn't! A good friend of mine chummed around with this guy in his youth. While driving around town the van they were in stopped at a light and what a great idea it was to through the back doors of the van open and moon the car behind! Bad timing prevailed and the one young fellow with the pants around his knees fell out of the van and landed on the pavement on his hands a knees, breaking both wrists. There he sat in the middle of the road, pissed drunk, unable to get up until his buddies came around the block for him. :shock:
Any stupid thing I've ever done pales by comparison! 8)

Yes, here's my stupidest thing. One of many though :)

My first day back to work after maternity leave after having my oldest son....I get everything in the car, strap him in, etc. I feel so put together, I can do this working Mom thing. I start to drive off and THUD....an entire ziplock bag filled with little baggies of expressed milk goes onto the street. That was like, oh, 3 months worth of expressing now all over the ground. I was MORTIFIED. I couldn't believe I forgot it up there.

Nearly beats the time I first ventured out of the house when he was a newborn, got in the car, started it and realized that he was asleep upstairs in his crib. Funny the things new parenting and lack of sleep will do to you :p

Are you talking to me Malachite? If so save fast because I can always delete it and deny it ever existed :p

Ok well my mums old nickname was Flash .... and trust me when I say that she has many many moments that are classic and funny...which my sisters and I refer to as 'Flash Moments'.
She has so many of them in fact that I feel compelled to write them all down and call them 'The Flash Chronicles".
Heres one...
My mum and her boyfriend at the time decided to go to the movies....
They paid for their ticket and walked into where they saw it playing and sat down. It appeared as tho they had walked in a little late , as the movie had already started .....but mum and b/f didnt mind.....

Next thing they know ... the credits are rolling and mum and Gary are :scratch: ...."um that was a short movie eh ?"
They walk out and mum decides to bring it up with the ticket seller.
He clues on as to what happened and laughs ...explaining to mum that their cinema had two different theatres screening the same movie but at different times and mum and Gary had walked into the wrong one .... that one was halfway thru by the time they sat down.
Mum and Gary laugh and go :oops: .... the ticket seller winks and says " ok heres what I think ya should do ... "
So they take his advice and wait for the next screening of the movie , walk in and watch the first half ( the half they missed obviously ) ...watch it right up to the point they walked in on the first time round ...get up and leave....satisfied.....

Heres the part I found funny ....the movie was 'Dumb & Dumber '.

Mum remarked to Gary afterwards " Ok which one of us is dumb and which of us is dumber " :lol:

Another Flash moment. Uttered by mum whilst we were sitting in the rafters ( on concrete ) , watching a football game. She meant to say " Gee , my bums numb " from the cold concrete....
Instead she accidently says " Gee , my mums dumb" ....

My grandmother used to do stuff like that Lumi :lol:

She did the obvious things, like put her glasses on her head, then spend a half hour looking for them, but I think what won her her gold medal was the time that she got condensation on the inside of her watch, so she thought she would put it in the oven to dry it out :lmao:

LOL Kara! I once spent about 20 minutes looking for keys that I was HOLDING! Glad I'm no the only spacey one out there :)

I know how you feel alison. One time I ran inside to grab something real quick.I lost the keys and I spent 10 minutes looking for them, when my neighbour knocked on the door and said "Did you know your keys are in the door?"

:roll: :LOL:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does ditzy things like that. I spent half an hour panicing that I'd lost my keys, only to realise that since I'd just driven to work, I must have them right there with me!

That, and the many times I've walked out the door, slammed it, remembering too late that my keys are inside... am I the only person who's had to sit on the stoop for six hours waiting for someone to come home?

:LOL: @ ya nana , Kara ! Yeah the glasses on top of the head is a tried and true :lol:

Malteaser ... yeah Ive locked myself out and had to wait for my housemates to come home too ....and whilst I was waitin I was accosted by Jehovah's Witnesses ...

There was no escape and it was very cruel :|

re: keys Last time I took my car to the shop, I got a loaner since they would have it for a couple days... I gave them my entire key ring and didn't think about it until I had driven home and pulled into the driveway... yup hung out on the backporch for a while waiting for the bf to come home... thought it wouldn't be a big deal since we had a spare house key I could use... until the next day when I started to walk out the door to go to my gallery sitting and of course remembered that my gallery key was on the key ring I had given them... then had to drive back to the shop to give them the valet key and get my keys back from them and opened the gallery 1/2 hour late :|

Luminosity said:
:LOL: @ ya nana , Kara ! Yeah the glasses on top of the head is a tried and true :lol:

Malteaser ... yeah Ive locked myself out and had to wait for my housemates to come home too ....and whilst I was waitin I was accosted by Jehovah's Witnesses ...

There was no escape and it was very cruel :|

Cruel for who? You? Or them!!

My friend's aunt was at the airport and had an hour before boarding. She bought a kitkat and found a good spot to sit and read her book. So, she's reading, and notices the person sitting beside her grab her kitkat, open it, take a piece and start eating it. She gives him a weird look, grabs a piece and eats it. So, in a few minutes, he takes another piece. She is completely flabbergasted. She takes the last piece, crumples up the wrapper, stands up, throws the wrapper in the trash can and gives him a dirty look as she sits down. He looks at her with a bewildered look.

Anyways, when she goes to board, she searches her purse for her ticket and finds...her kitkat.

ha ha ha ha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back