Ever heard of Civita'di Bognaregio in Italy?

LizardKing

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's a magical place just north of Rome, somewhere in the middle of the route to Florence. Close to Orvieto, another amazing place to visit if you're ever around there.

Hope you like it!

The reduction kinda hurted it a little bit, but I was thinking maybe printing it and put it in a small frame. Not quite sure yet :mrgreen:

Civitadi Bognaregio, Italia by Lizard.King, on Flickr

Have a nice day,
Martin

Last edited:
Oh wow, this looks interesting.
We missed that when we were in Tuscany back in 1994 - which is a looong time ago, so we might want to go again?
In search for this place?!

Oh wow, this looks interesting.
We missed that when we were in Tuscany back in 1994 - which is a looong time ago, so we might want to go again?
In search for this place?!

Went there in 2010 and that's when I took this photo. I went looking for it but couldn't make it inside the town because it was late and didn't want to miss the last bus back to the town we're staying.
If you ever go back there don't miss Civita and Orvieto... really nice places

It's a very nice image. But you will hate me because I find the footpath and that unusually steep bridge the most fascinating thing in the photo. I had to google it and see more! The good news is that your photo beats everything I saw on Google Image Search. :D

It's a very nice image. But you will hate me because I find the footpath and that unusually steep bridge the most fascinating thing in the photo. I had to google it and see more! The good news is that your photo beats everything I saw on Google Image Search. :D
Glad to hear that! I'll do a search later and see what I find. Thanks!
Oh and we kind of agree about the footpath. That's why I didn't clone out those 2 walkers.

It looks steep. Indeed it is very steep, from what I could see elsewhere. In the rain and cold it must be treacherous. Very peculiar.

Most reactions

Back