ever ready case

mgb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
old camera

minolta 101

could someone tell me where i can buy an ever ready case that will fit.

thanks

can anyone point me in the direction of where to purchase an ever ready case for a minolta 101 camera, mine has badly deterated.

thanks,

can anyone point me in the direction of where to purchase an ever ready case for a minolta 101 camera, mine has badly deterated.

thanks,

would like another option other than Ebay if possible.

i don't have to have a Minolta case, any will do that will fit correctly with a standard lens. made of leather would be a plus.

thanks,

Lowepro | Quick Case series

also

Amazon has several for Nikon and Canon. Minolta stopped selling their cameras with a "never ready" case in the 1980s and Minolta sold a portion of their SLR business to Sony. So, you won't find any cases new that are made for your camera.

Another option is used camera shops.

Good luck.

is it possible that another brand will fit correctly? Nikon, etc.

thanks,

It's unlikely that another manufacturers' case will fit, they were tailored for partiicular models and though the SRT 101 may look like others of its era there were variations in body size, contours and position of the tripod bush between different models.

Try KEH camera, "keh.com". Go for a leather case, lasts longer. Vinyl cases suffer from "dry-rot" and start peeling.

It is possible to "luck" into another case that fits, usually you need to move the tripod screw. This means pulling up the inside-bottom of the case, removing the tripod screw, making a hole to line up with the Minolta, and moving it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back