beautiful shot. good job.
Good one. Nicely composed.
I really like this one, Jeff. There's a dreamlike quality to it. Looks great in b/w too
Very evocative shot. It has something of a noir feel.---
Never been call evocative or noir before, I’ll take that as a good think
--its fantastic. I love it.---
Thanks for the Love
The tech side
I have no idea how you did this---
That makes two of use. Maybe equipment, practice, subject and a bit of luck.
Setup: Epson R-D1 (6mp); Voigtlander 25mm F4 (L39 non-linking rangefinder lens); 200 ISO, 1/60
Did not add any gaussian smoothing or blur in photoshop but I did upsize the image a lot at RAW editing to 11 or 17mp. The grass and leaves on cryistbus trees are thin and tend to look as if they interweaved with each other, leaves especially in summer the wet season. Could also be the soft boken of the classic style lens used?
The vignette is comment on wide rangefinder lenses, but I am bit surprised and pleasantly so that it showed up at all on a 1.6 crop camera. I did not think in would.
Also I’m still learning this camera, not sure what attitudes it is added to the shot.
At Editing: Tweaked setting in RAW but do not recall which ones, open in PS tweaked levels, converted to B&W using channel mix with the orange filter setting. (Clyde Butcher told me to use the orange filter). Next tweaked straight, cropped and resides for about 1 degree.