please and thank you.

claudia - joy whoop whoop wibble nips hudson

You owe me a screen cleaning...

I just sprayed coffee everywhere... :lmao:

:coffee::cokespit::smileys::smileys:

Claudia joy kumquat antiperspirant farrakhan Hudson

Aww... I'd go with 1)

Baby names... how fun :er:

I like the second one, because its more traditional-sounding. You know all these weird names are going to be out of style in 15 years, and all the kids with the normal names like Matt and Luke are going to be cool. I promise. Besides, if you have to tell people how to pronounce it, she's gonna hate you for it. My friend has to tell people how to pronounce her name all the time, and she asks her mom, "What were you thinking!?!"

My vote is for Mary or Marie. I like Mary. Go into a Kindergarten class and you'll find 3 Emilys, 4 Emmas, and about 5 Madisons, 2 Hannahs and 0 Marys... Its true! Its the cool name of the future!

Hmm - of the 2 I'd go with #1 - I tend to like different names

Baby names... how fun :er:

I like the second one, because its more traditional-sounding. You know all these weird names are going to be out of style in 15 years, and all the kids with the normal names like Matt and Luke are going to be cool. I promise. Besides, if you have to tell people how to pronounce it, she's gonna hate you for it. My friend has to tell people how to pronounce her name all the time, and she asks her mom, "What were you thinking!?!"

My vote is for Mary or Marie. I like Mary. Go into a Kindergarten class and you'll find 3 Emilys, 4 Emmas, and about 5 Madisons, 2 Hannahs and 0 Marys... Its true! Its the cool name of the future!

Nothing wrong with different names :D My daughter has a sorta common name but the spelling is a slight alteration on a less common spelling.
Some people do pronouce it slighty wrong though sometimes. - Then again I've had people pronounce my name Cathy as Carthy :lol:

I like 2.

I've actually had people mess my name up pretty bad (Joshua), not really sure how you could pronounce or spell it wrong - but it happens. I had one lady telling me that the "a" is supposed to be before the "u".

I have 3 boys so what do I know about girls names? Are you sure it's a girl?

I vote for Claudia Mary Hudson

I like both, just don't go too crazy with the spelling of names! Personal Pet Peeve of mine. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back