What's new

Evil Alice

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
Following duncanp's example, i thought of posting a few pics of my cat. So meet Alice, aka Killer Queen, the gorgeous little cat from hell. She was sleeping on my table while i was working on the computer and actually woke up and tried to bite me every time my hand came too close. I just loved the way she was staring out of the dark, that enhanced the evil glare.

EvilAlice.jpg



peaking.jpg
 
I love the first shot, you can really imagine her sitting in a quiet dark corner plotting. :lol: :mrgreen: :thumbup:
 
Gracious! She does look kinda cranky.... I must be lucky, if I get my hand to close to my cat she starts to lick it - and those cat tongues are rough! :lol:

That's a neat first shot, Alexandra! Quite the staredown. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom