Excellent Business Opportunity, Elevated Mast Photography Equipment For Sale

bez79

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Due to other commitments I am unable to dedicate as much time as I would like to this side of my business so I am reluctantly selling this fantastic equipment. Everything you need to run your own elevated mast photography business is included, all you need to supply is a laptop.
Included in the sale is a fully customised Vauxhall Vivaro van complete with mobile work station and a roof mounted 26m mast which can be operated by a single person as the equipment is very easy to use.
If you are looking for a niche business opportunity then this is for you, the potential client list is endless but here are a few industries I’ve had success with:- Estate Agents, Film Companies, Insurance Companies, Surveyors, Architects, Construction, Archaeology, Marketing etc.
The Full kit List is as follows:
  • Vauxhall Vivaro LWB (1.9 CDTi with 29k on clock) fully customised with mobile workstation.
  • 26 Metre (86ft) Roof mounted Mast.
  • Mast Weights.
  • Guy Ropes.
  • Compressor for mast (internally installed).
  • 12v-230v Inverter.
  • Pan and Tilt head unit 360 degrees.
  • Power panner remote control for pan and tilt unit.
  • Set of vehicle stabilisers.
  • All cables, usb & video( professionally installed & out of view).
  • All Manuals & instructions.
  • Elevated Photography Software on disc (Laptop NOT included).
  • X2 office Chairs.
  • Canon Powershot S3-IS.
  • Canon Lens convertor.
  • Canon lens WC-DC58A.
  • Canon lens TCDC58B.
  • Raynox Fish eye convertor lens CF185 HD Nikon fish eye convertor lens.
  • FCE9 0.2X Casio TV880D.
£15,000 or best offer.

For further details and information please view my website www.altitudephotos.co.uk
**My website is currently being updated & transfered onto a new server, it should be live on the 1st November. Thanks***

Should you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact me. Thanks. Ian 07980710750

Last edited:
Typically on this forum when people use their first post for selling something, it's a scam. So i am clearly skeptical.

Typically on this forum when people use their first post for selling something, it's a scam. So i am clearly skeptical.
But if you had something photographic to sell, wouldn't it make sense to advertise it where photographers would see it?

Don't be so skeptical...:er:

I appreciate your comment, I'm like you I'm always skeptical but my post is 100% genuine. I used my first post to advertise my business as I am seeking every avenue possible to advertise to maximise the chances of selling it (I don't suppose you're interested are you? I'll do a good deal for you haha). I will say one thing though, although I did join this forum to sell my business I have had the opportunity to look around and I wish I'd joined years ago, there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here!

My 2¢ worth: Mast photography appears to be very popular in the UK. I would think vehicle-mounted mast systems are far more common there than on this side of the pond.

Hi 480Sparky, yes you're right mast photography is very popular over here in the UK, I know it's starting to take off in the US as well as I've had lots of emails and forum conversations with photographers looking to get into Mast Photography. It is a very niche business which produces amazing results :lmao:

But if you had something photographic to sell, wouldn't it make sense to advertise it where photographers would see it?

Don't be so skeptical...:er:

I'm just a cynic--tis all. My apologies to the OP

Hi 480Sparky, yes you're right mast photography is very popular over here in the UK, I know it's starting to take off in the US as well as I've had lots of emails and forum conversations with photographers looking to get into Mast Photography. It is a very niche business which produces amazing results :lmao:

While you're on the phone, any idea what happened to Easy-Up (easyupmast.com)?

Hi Ian

Did you sell your gear?

I am doing a bit of market research and am trying to work out what the opportunity is for mast photography here in UK as I am considering going into it myself.

There are plenty of sites saying how many industries need this approach (mostly those selling masts) but the real question is - how many people and companies are actually putting their hands in their pockets right now to buy this service.

And, more to the point, is there a reasonable amount of profit in it?; I see that other photogs are advertising anything from £500 to £700 for a full days work but do they (and did you) really get this?

I hope you don't mind me asking but I don't really want to spend money buying the gear without knowing what the real returns would be

Thanks
Paul

Most reactions

New Topics

Back