Exif data viewer for MAC

CaptainNapalm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can someone recommend a good exif viewer for MAC OS? Free would be ideal but willing to spend a few bucks if it's on the right one.

Can someone recommend a good exif viewer for MAC OS? Free would be ideal but willing to spend a few bucks if it's on the right one.

The Mac OS has the feature built in. Right click on the image file and select get info or with the file selected use the keyboard shortcut Command I. The more info section will display the exif data.

The Mac OS has the feature built in. Right click on the image file and select get info or with the file selected use the keyboard shortcut Command I. The more info section will display the exif data.

Thanks for the tip. It does show everything but I can't seem to see ISO number displayed anywhere.

Thanks for the tip. It does show everything but I can't seem to see ISO number displayed anywhere.

Hmm your right odd that Apple would leave that out.

Hello, you can try this photo viewer on Mac. It is free to download. You can preview all pictures by opening one photo only.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back