What's new

Exile audio XP5 components - car audio

joyride

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a set of Exile Audio XP5 components I need to sell. I had them set in some monitors I made, so they have never been in a bad environment. They maybe have 20 hours of play on them. Overall, the were pretty smooth. Definitely a great sound for the money.

Im looking to get $80 + shipping out of them.

DSC_0005.jpg


DSC_0003.jpg


DSC_0004.jpg
 
Would you take $80 total include shipping?
 
Uh!
Good luck getting a reply to post made June 18, 2008 - like 9.75 years ago.
And the member was last active on the forums Jan 4, 2010, a bit over 8 years ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom