Experimentation

deputydan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danvphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Messing around with some of the lights in the lab. I've never really used anything other than natural lighting, so this was something new for me.

2090437406_65427637f7_o.jpg

2086552351_e6133f621a_o.jpg

2087229066_3b92578d0a_o.jpg

Glasses are always a problem. The reflection sucks. Number 2 I'm not a fan of the line running down her face, but maybe that was the intention of the photo, personally I would have brought the fill light forward a bit to avoid that line, or back a bit to bring it out more. Number 3 looks processed to death.

That said there's lot of good things in these photos. The bad list is shorter though which is a good start. ;)

Thanks for the comments, I'll definitely be fixing that stuff next time I shoot.

The first shot was a screw around shot, but I really liked it. I noticed the glare after I took that one and fixed his glasses. The second one I thought just looked kinda cool, but yes the line is an eyesore. The third one, yeah...that was kind of the result of boredom lol.

By the way, here was the real objective of the shoot. It's a project for my media writing class where we are creating a print ad for the diesel technology program.

2090795267_52e0df34e3_o.jpg

...if you use diesel technology, you get all the girls?

^^ I'll let you know...

*runs off to use diesel technology*

lol good luck with that!

This is kinda what the finished product will look like. And yes, certificated is a word...i looked it up lol.

proj3bh8.jpg

Most reactions

Back