What's new

Experimenting with my new camera

pilotgirl2007

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Campbell, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time shooting digital, well minus my point and shoot camera which I consider to just be snap shots. So anyhow my boyfriend bought me the Nikon D90 for my b-day (I am so lucky!! lol) and I went to San Fran a few weeks ago and shot some photos while hiking and these are a few of my favorites. I tried to do some editing in photoshop but I really don't know how to work it. Can't wait to take a class in photoshop next semester! Anyhow let me know what you think, color photography is a new frontier for me!
1

Mary_on_edge.jpg


2
Mary_lighthouse.jpg


3

lighthouse.jpg


Thanks for looking : )
 
:shock: Where were you hiking?? I want to live where you live!

Number one captured my attention the most. I feel as if I'm there! I would, however, lighten up the foreground a bit.
 
I live in CA!! We have everything so its great for taking photos! These were taken in the Marin Headlands across from San Fran. I agree with your comment on the first one. I am not experienced with Photoshop and I tried to enhance the water a bit, which it worked but I made the foreground darker in the process. Hopefully after I start my class in photoshop I will figure that out.
 
nice shots! Congrats on an awesome camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom