What's new

Explosion

Tiller

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
452
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this one in the abstract/minimalist thread a long time ago, but I wanted to post here to get some feedback. Thanks in advance :mrgreen:


IMG_6794.jpg by tsmcdona, on Flickr
 
Interesting photo. Nothing really jumps out at me grabbing my attention though.
 
I really like this. And you have some really nice stuff on Flickr.
 
Very neat.
 
Great photo. It doesn't really represent Explosion. But it's a great photo in my opinion.

Cheers!
 
Thanks guys!
 
And for anyone who was wondering, it's a dandelion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom