What's new

Expodisc white balance tool - 77mm - New condition

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I'm selling my Expodisc white balance tool due to the fact that I recently converted to a different way of setting WB in the field and I don't have any need for it anymore.

It's the neutral version, in 77mm filter thread size, so it will fit a ton of lenses from many manufacturers. It's in new condition, and comes with the pouch and neck strap.

Retails for $99 plus tax/shipping, you can have it for $60 shipping/PP included.

$2013-05-25 09.05.43.webp$2013-05-25 09.06.10.webp$2013-05-25 09.07.04.webp
 
Last edited:
I will buy it from you if the other sale falls through.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom